This page will contain resources that you will need to successfully integrate technology into your classes
- LMTSD Approved Apps & Extensions: This page contains lists of the approved iPad apps and Chromebook extensions. These lists will be updated as new apps & extensions are approved. Before you fill out an app request form, check this page.
- Educational Twitter Chats– this link is a calendar of all the Educational Twitter Chats that arranged by date, time and hashtag. Hashtags were ‘invented’ as a way for a group of people to follow a single conversation on Twitter. If you’ve ever seen a tweet with # preceding a word, you’ve seen a Hashtag. One of the greatest uses of Hashtags is to create real-time, ad hoc chat rooms called Twitter Chats. These are simply one of the best ways to gain value from your Twitter time, build up your Personal Learning Network (PLN) and “talk ” educators from across the globe.
- TheEduCal is a crowdsourced, searchable map and calendar of education events around the world.Adam Schoenbart and Dani Kennis‘s goal is to help share great learning opportunities for all educators. You can look up events via location, date or region.
- What’s New in Google… Anyone who has used GAFE knows that it is constantly changing so how do you stay on top of all the changes? Every month Google posts a What’s New in Google Apps newsletter that informs you of changes that they have made. Google Apps Updates is a blog that also posts changes as they occur (almost daily) so that you can keep up to date. There is also a What’s New for Google Classroom that specifically addresses any updates or changes to Google Classroom.
- Graphite is a website that is part of Common Sense Media. This link takes you to a page called Common Core Explorer which allows you to search for a specific ELA or Math Common Core Standard (Next Gen Science Standards will be coming).This site also has teacher collections of tools and allows teachers to add reviews of Edtech products & sites
- One2One Google+ community– An online community for Lower Moreland Township School District’s One2One teachers to connect, share ideas and best practices.
- Edshelf– A socially-curated collection of websites, mobile apps, desktop programs, and electronic products for teaching and learning.
- Google Cheat Sheets– this is a post about the best sites to get Google Cheat Sheets so that you have easy guides to using all the GAFE apps