LMTSD will be discontinuing the use of Virtual Locker for students in Grades 3-12. Students in these grades will no longer have network storage on our servers within the district and will be expected to store all of their documents in Google Drive.
I created a Smore with information and helpful links, handouts, videos, etc. for you to use as a resource for the transition.
- To view the Smore click here
- If you have any questions about the transition, complete this form
- To view the answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the Transition, click here
- To schedule an appointment with Mary Agnew, LMTSD’s Technology Integrator to help you move your files or to show your class how to move their files, click here
- To sign-up via my learning plan for workshops on Google Apps or Google Classroom through LMTSD’s Summer Academy, click here