One of the benefits of using Google Classroom is that due to your Google Drive integration you can electronically assign each student in your class their own copy of a worksheet to complete and turn in. To accomplish this complete the following steps:\
1..Go to classroom.google.com.
2. Click on the class in which you wish to create the assignment
3. At the bottom of your class page you will see a plus sign in a circle this is the “Add” button, click Add and click create an assignment
4. Enter the title of the assignment.
5. Enter instructions for the assignment
6. Enter a due date for the assignment
7. You can only assign each student their own copy of a worksheet when you are linking to a Google Drive item. Click on the drive symbol and then form the drop down menu choose: Make a copy for each students This will allow each student to receive an individual copy of the file that they can change.
Note: Students should click “turn in” on their Google Doc to turn in their assignment