Under the manage site option, you can add a further customize your site’s look by adding background colors or images to the header or entire page. To accomplish this, follow the steps below:
- At the top right of the page, click on the Gear Flower and under Site Actions select Manage Site
- On the Manage Site page at the bottom of the left sidebar select Themes, Colors, and Fonts.
- On this page you can change the theme of the site or you can change the color scheme (background, text) of the entire page or specific areas (site header, content area, etc)
- At the bottom, you’ll see your changes reflected in the preview.
- When you have completed your changes, click save
- If you want to clear all customizations and return to the preset theme, click clear all customizations